Hello DIY unicornlings and welcome to our first week of DIYs! Every week SophieDIY, SusieDIY & I will post awesome DIY instructions for you to enjoy at your leisure. We will post every Saturday with a DIY and you guys will vote on the weekly poll for your favourite one!!!
Today SophieDIY and I will be bringing you our first DIY collaboration. Remember to vote for us in the weekly poll!!!
But before we start, the whole unicornsDIY squad would like to know...
1. Fold your yellow felt fabric in half and trace a circle with a large plate.
2. Cut the circle out roughly around your drawn line. We would suggest giving yourself about a 1cm seam allowance around the drawn circle. Don't cut on the line because this is your sewing guide! You will now have a front and back piece.
3. Pin your back and front piece together to hold it together while sewing.
4. Start sewing along the line. You could also use fabric glue but this won't be as strong. Stop sewing/gluing to leave a small opening big enough to fit your hand inside.
5. Turn your sewn/glued yellow circles inside out and start putting in pillow stuffing. Put as much in as you want. The best looking pillows are filled with as much as possible. Sew up the hole.
6. With the A4 sheets of felt cut out the facial expressions of your chosen emoji. We are making a "LOL" or "Tears of Joy" emojis so will be cutting out out 2 tear drops with light blue, 2 curved eyes, 2 eyebrows and a semicircle mouth all with black and lastly a strip of white for the teeth.
7. Finally, fabric glue the expressions on. Wait for glue to dry and voila you have an awesome, unique emoji pillow!!!
8. With the remaining yellow felt make more emoji pillows; make it magical by giving some to your friends!
Don't forget to...
...and vote for us on the weekly poll!!!
Hello unicornlings and welcome to the DomiDIY page!