2. Open it back up into a square
4. It should look like this now
Photos below are of one side done and then the finished step
6. Flip paper over and you will have something that looks like the photo to the right
8. Open up the paper and then press it flat on the creases to complete the petal fold.
10. Do the same on the left
11. Now flip over your design
13. This is the tricky bit where you have to tuck the triangle flaps under. You do this to both sides.
14. Fold in small triangles on both sides
To beat the heart place your index and thumb on either side of the back and lightly squeeze!
Don't Forget to...
Hello unicornlings and welcome to the DomiDIY page!