And guess what!!! I won the unicorn crown last week!
So be sure to check out the ziplock icing piping bag DIY!
- 2 parts cornflour
- 1 part hair conditioner (remember if its scented your play dough will be too!)
- food colouring (optional)
1. Place 2 parts cornflour and 1 part conditioner into a large bowl
2. Start mixing with a spoon to roughly combine
3. Now start kneading the dough with your hands so it can fully combine
4. Roll the play dough out onto a clean dry bench top and make an indent with your thumb to create a place to drop in some food colouring. Colour you play dough any colour - I went for lime green.
5. Knead the dough until the food colouring is evenly mixed through
6. It is now ready to play with! To make it magical you could add glitter or if you used unscented conditioner you could add essential oils!
7. Store your play dough in a zip-lock bag or air tight container
I really hope you loved this DIY! The play dough feels so nice and is such a great sensory experience. Comment down below if you liked this DIY and send through any pictures of your conditioner play dough.
Don't forget to...
Hello unicornlings and welcome to the SophieDIY page!