And thank you SophieDIY unicornlings for your continuous support on voting for me in the weekly poll!!! Once again I won last week! Don't forget to vote for me this week!
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Get 2 pieces of each colour of thread and fold them in half. Tie a knot up the top and sticky tape the bundle to your work surface
2. Spread out each piece of thread into the colour order of your bracelet to 2 sides as shown in the image below.
3. Now start weaving your strings like how you fishtail braid your hair. Start with the outermost thread and bring it over across the other threads to the middle. Then bring the same coloured outermost string from the other side to the middle and cross it over the thread you brung over before. Pull both strings tight and continue with the new outermost strings.
4. Continue this pattern until your bracelet is at its desired length. As you go keep measuring the bracelet around your wrist to make sure it isn't too big or small.
5. When at desired length tie a knot to stop strings unravelling. Wrap around your wrist and tie another knot to connect it together. For a more professional finish you can buy bracelet ends as shown in the image below.
There are so many different friendship bracelet patterns or weaving styles. If you want your bracelet to be a bit more 'glam' add some beads or jewels to your thread while weaving!
If you want to see more different friendship bracelets comment below any of your ideas!!!
Happy friendship braceleting!
Don't forget to...
...and vote for SophieDIY in the weekly poll!!!
Hello unicornlings and welcome to the SophieDIY page!