1. Paint a white undercoat on your pebbles. Let it dry. This is to make sure the rock colour doesn't show through.
2. Mix a few shades of green with your acrylic paint. I mixed up dark green, lime green and a minty/aqua green. Paint each rock a different shade. I would suggest having at least 2 pebbles the same colour. Let them dry.
3. With a fine paint brush and white paint, draw some prickles on your cacti. For mine I painted small crosses, dashes/stripes and dots. Let this dry
4. Fill your pot/container with sand or dirt (your choice) and place your cacti rocks in desired positions.
5. Decorate your pot with washi tape and a white sticky label or with whatever you desire. On my sticky label I wrote "My Pet Cactus" but you could write whatever you like. My suggestions are "Please Grow" or "(Insert you name) Cactus."
Make this magical with your decorating skills!
Don't forget to...
...and vote for SophieDIY in the weekly poll!!!
Hello unicornlings and welcome to the SophieDIY page!