YOU WILL NEED:
1. Apply 1 coat of red nail polish and let it fully dry. I emphasise letting your nails fully dry because the sticky tape can smudge/pull off and wreck your nail polish.
2. Place a small piece of sticky tape a few millimetres away from the tip of your nail.
3. Paint a coat of white nail polish on the tip of your nail and let it fully dry.
4. Pull off the piece of sticky tape.
5. Section off an even smaller area at the tip of your nail again with sticky tape and paint it green. Let it dry before pulling off the sticky tape.
6. With black nail polish/nail art pen/permanent marker draw small dots for the seeds of the watermelon.
7. Apply a clear top coat to give your nails a glossy finish but this is totally optional. To make it magical you could experiment with different top coats like matte or glitter.
I decided to only paint 1 nail watermelon on each hand and leave the other nails red but you could totally paint all of your nails with watermelons or every second one. If you want more DIY nail art tutorials, please comment your suggestions below.
Don't forget to ...
... and vote for SophieDIY in the weekly poll!
Hello unicornlings and welcome to the SophieDIY page!